Creating a safe, effective and resilient plan for a return to the workplace requires recognition that one size does not fit all. The conditions the pandemic has created vary greatly from location to location due to factors such as health…
The live event has concluded. You can now view the recording.
View the recorded session now.
Recap & Poll Results: COVID-19 – Returning To Work, Remediating And Rethinking Risk Management Programs
- COVID-19 risk event has gone on for a prolonged period of time – risks have not gone away and there are a lot of unknowns
- Current situation unlike our past experience – risk events diminished quickly and disappeared
Risk events eventually diminish, and the focus naturally turns to recovery. But COVID represents a unique challenge due it’s prolonged effects and the resulting cascading risks and possible disruptions. How can risk leaders focus on recovery while continuing to monitor…
Atul Vashistha, Chairman, Supply Wisdom
- Michael Aisenberg, Principal Cyber Policy Counsel, The MITRE Corp
- Valerie Plame, Former Covert CIA Operative Officer, National Security Commentator, Consultant & Author
- Kevin Zerrusen, Managing Director EY
- Davia Temin, President and CEO, Temin