Webinar: Looking beyond Cyber for your TPRM Program
Written by Supply Wisdom Team
Looking beyond Cyber for your TPRM Program
Cyber risks are a critical aspect of any third-party risk management (TPRM) program, it is essential for organizations to take into account other potential hazards that could affect their operations, financial well-being, and reputation. In this webinar, we will address:
- The significance of continuous monitoring for managing third-party risks.
- The effects of non-cyber risks (e.g., social, financial, environmental, and governance risks) on organizations.
- Strategies for identifying, evaluating, and mitigating non-cyber risks within TPRM programs.
- Best practices for incorporating non-cyber risks into a comprehensive TPRM framework.
- Examples of organizations that have effectively incorporated non-cyber risks into their TPRM programs.
Date: April 27, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM GMT
Victor Meyer, Chief Strategy Officer, Supply Wisdom
Andrew Brown, Founder and CTO, Elasticito