Webinar: COVID-19 – Responding to Cascading Risk
Written by John Bree
Join risk leaders with experience leading third-party risk at organizations like BNY Mellon, Deutsche Bank, Citi, and others as they discuss the COVID crisis. One panelist will also bring the unique perspective as the former Vice-Chair of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Agenda Council on Pandemic. Attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions of the panelists
- What are the current TPRM challenges facing your peers?
- How are enterprises handling those challenges?
- How will third-party health deteriorate and risk cascade as the COVID-19 crisis continues, and what are the implications for business?
- How does real-time and continuous risk monitoring play a critical role in mitigating the risks?
April 23, 2020; 02:00 PM (EDT)
- Alpa Inamdar, Head of TPG Advisory, BNY Mellon
- Atul Vashistha, Chairman and CEO, Supply Wisdom
- John Bree, Chief Evangelist & CRO, Supply Wisdom
- Victor Meyer, Global Head of Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Remediation Program, Non-Financial Risk Management, Deutsche Bank and Former Vice-Chair of the WEF Global Agenda Council on Pandemic