Webinar: COVID-19 Conversation With TPRM Leaders
Written by Atul Vashistha
Join risk leaders with experience leading third-party risk at organizations like Deutsche Bank, Citi, and others as they discuss the COVID crisis. Additionally, one panelist will bring the unique perspective as the former Vice-Chair of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Agenda Council on Pandemic. Attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions of the panelists.
In this webinar, key takeaways will be:
- What are the current TPRM challenges facing your peers?
- How are enterprises handling those challenges?
- How will third-party health deteriorate as the COVID-19 crisis continues, and what are the implications for business?
- How does real-time and continuous risk monitoring play a critical role in mitigating the risks?
April 14, 2020; 11:00 AM (EDT) / 8:00 AM (PDT)
- Victor Meyer, Global Head of Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Remediation Program, Non-Financial Risk Management, Deutsche Bank and Former Vice-Chair of the WEF Global Agenda Council on Pandemic
- John Bree, Chief Evangelist & CRO, Supply Wisdom
- Sandeep Suresh, Head of Research, Supply Wisdom