Webinar: Actionable Risk Intelligence – Leveraging Data Science and Automation
Written by Supply Wisdom Team
But can all of this continuous intelligence be too much of a good thing? Is continuous monitoring the solution that creates another problem – information overload? After all, continuous risk data is only valuable if it is actionable – otherwise it’s just noise. Adopting a continuous risk management approach can be trading one problem for another UNLESS enterprises also leverage the powerful tools of data science and automation.
Join Atul Vashistha, Chairman of Supply Wisdom, as he interviews Jim Routh, former Risk leader at Mass Mutual and Aetna. Jim will share his experience on transforming enterprise risk management programs by leveraging automation and data science.
Learn how to adopt continuous monitoring while leveraging data science and automation to:
- Avoid continuous information overload
- Maximize the value of continuous risk intelligence
- Improve ability to monitor and mitigate risks of 3rd, 4th, and Nth parties
- Increase supply chain and enterprise resilience
- Jim Routh, Former Risk Leader, Mass Mutual and Aetna
- Atul Vashistha, Chairman and CEO, Supply Wisdom
April 8, 12 PM/Noon ET