Webinar: The Way Forward with Virtual Assessments and Continuous Monitoring
Written by Supply Wisdom Team
Contact us if you would like more information about virtual assessments and continuous monitoring.
COVID-19 has made onsite assessments extremely difficult, if not impossible. While virtual assessments are the solution until the pandemic has resolved, what if this temporary fix turns out to be a blessing in disguise? Will the benefits of virtual assessments make onsite assessments obsolete post-pandemic? How does Continuous Monitoring play a role? Join us as we discuss these benefits and share practical tips for ensuring successful virtual assessments.
Benefits of Virtual Assessments and Continuous Monitoring include:
- Increased flexibility
- Travel time and travel costs savings
- Increased collaboration and team member involvement
- Increased productivity and efficiency of the assessments
- Increased resilience
Concluded: September 15, 2020; 01:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- David Banghart, Senior Lead Analyst and the Quality, Process & Governance Manager for Advanced Services Quality, Lumen
- Debbie Zaller, Principal and Co-owner, Schellman & Company
- Ivan Pooran Pabon, Vice President, Head of Operational Risk, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- John Bree, Chief Evangelist & CRO, Supply Wisdom
This event has now concluded.
The panellists shared many valuable insights and best practices. If you missed the session, you can download the presentation with notes from the live webinar.