Supply Wisdom to Sponsor the Compliance Week Third-Party Risk Management Summit 2021
Written by Supply Wisdom Team
Compliance has always been closely linked with regulation. Practitioners from the Banking, Financial Services, and Healthcare industries must be particularly familiar with the ongoing requirements that arises from a regulatory framework.
Supply Wisdom will be sponsoring a panel discussion on Compliance and an Expanding Regulatory Framework on June 30.
Don’t miss our session.
Compliance and an Expanding Regulatory Framework
Governments are setting aggressive climate goals spanning a broad spectrum of climate issues, including reduction of climate pollution, increased resilience to the impacts of climate change, improved environmental justice, protection of public health, and conservation of land, water, ocean, and biodiversity. We are already seeing reporting requirements in the EU in the form of EU Non-Financial Reporting Directive, EU Sustainability-Related Disclosures Regulation, and even regulations around Modern Slavery, Conflict Minerals, and others.
While changes will begin with Federal Government departments, a trickle down to the private sector is inevitable. In this new ‘climate’, as regulation appears imminent there is a dramatic rise in interest around ESG.
It’s time for compliance leaders and forward-thinking companies to rise to the challenge and incorporate ESG more prominently across their corporate programs, including risk management.
In this session, compliance and risk leaders will discuss the case for adopting ESG principles within corporate governance and risk management programs.
- ESG and Compliance: It’s not just about the now
- Compliance is the key to sustainable business, risk management and reputation protection
- Impact of ESG related reporting and disclosure requirements on third-party and supply-chain risk management
- What should a good ESG framework include?
June 30, 2021; 12:30 to 1:20 PM ET
- Matt Rowley, Director of Global Strategy & Risk Management, United Healthcare
- Renee Forney, Senior Director – Azure Hardware & Security, Microsoft
- John Bree, Chief Evangelist & CRO, Supply Wisdom