Meet Supply Wisdom at GRF Summit 2022 on Security & Third-Party Risk
Written by Supply Wisdom Team
Supply Wisdom is a proud sponsor for the conference.
Supply Wisdom will be presenting a breakout session on “Tectonic Shifts in Supply Chain Management” on Day 2 of the conference.
During the session, the panellists will discuss the events that have jolted global enterprises to rethink their once-and-done approach to supply chain risk management and evaluate ways to strengthen risk management programs:
- The global pandemic of COVID-19
- The war in Ukraine and the aggressive posture of Russia toward the west
- An increasing number of extreme weather events causing business disruption, large population migration and famine due to water shortages
- Social responsibilities and accountabilities
- Malicious and destructive software in the global software supply chain
Dates: October 27-28, 2022
Place: National Harbor, Maryland
Are you visiting? Drop a note here to meet with our team!
Looking to attend the conference? Register here.