Meet Supply Wisdom at GRF Summit 2022 on Security & Third-Party Risk
Written by Supply Wisdom Team
Supply Wisdom is a proud sponsor for the conference.
Supply Wisdom will be presenting a breakout session on “Tectonic Shifts in Supply Chain Management” on Day 2 of the conference.
Atul Vashistha, Chairman and CEO, Supply Wisdom will be in discussion with Jim Routh, Board Member, Supply Wisdom and GRF, and Michelle Clement, Global Head of Third Party Risk, AWS.
During the session, the panellists will discuss the events that have jolted global enterprises to rethink their once-and-done approach to supply chain risk management and evaluate ways to strengthen risk management programs:
- The global pandemic of COVID-19
- The war in Ukraine and the aggressive posture of Russia toward the west
- An increasing number of extreme weather events causing business disruption, large population migration and famine due to water shortages
- Social responsibilities and accountabilities
- Malicious and destructive software in the global software supply chain
Dates: October 27-28, 2022
Place: National Harbor, Maryland
Are you visiting? Drop a note here to meet with our team!
Looking to attend the conference? Register here.