Geopolitical Risks and Macroeconomic Trends at the CefPro TPRM USA: Cross Industry
Written by Supply Wisdom Team
CeFPro’s TPRM USA: Cross Industry event will provide a cross-sector view of supply chain risks and opportunities. In a post-pandemic environment, organizations are navigating a new normal and developing best practices in a changing environment. TPRM: Cross Industry aims to enhance collaboration across industries and utilize insight that can be redeployed across sectors.
Supply Wisdom is a proud sponsor of the conference.
At our breakout session on Day 1 of the conference, John Bree, Chief Evangelist & Chief Risk Officer, Supply Wisdom discuss:
- Impact of the war in Ukraine on global supply chains across industries
- Managing inflationary pressures and economic instability
- Continuity of the great resignation and impact to professional services
- Due diligence and ongoing monitoring techniques
- Management of material suppliers
- Preparing for changes in the availability and cost of key commodities
- Spanning from energy costs to technology infrastructure
- Identifying disruptions early and preparing
- Counteracting a diminished workforce with reduced resources and funding
- Benchmarking renegotiation of contracts with inflation rises
Dates: November 8 – 9, 2022
Are you visiting? Drop a note here to meet with our team!
Looking to attend the conference? Register here.