Webinar: COVID-19 – Returning to Work, Remediating and Rethinking Risk Management Programs
Written by Supply Wisdom Team
Join risk leaders with experience leading third-party risk at organizations like Guardian Life, Deutsche Bank, Citi, and others as they discuss the COVID crisis. Attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions of the panelists.
- What risks need to be managed as teams come back to work?
- What disruptions and cascading risks need to still be monitored?
- What changes are expected in a post-COVID Regulatory landscape?
- What risk practices and disruption approaches need to be re-thought and how?
- What needs to be added to avoid future disruptions?
May 14, 2020; 02:00 PM (EDT)
- Ivan PooranPabon, Head of Enterprise and Operational Risk, Guardian
- John Bree, Chief Evangelist & CRO, Supply Wisdom
- Victor Meyer, COO, Supply Wisdom, Former Risk Leader at Deutsche Bank and Former Vice-Chair of the WEF Global Pandemic Council