Assessing Your Supply Risk Maturity to Enhance Overall Performance
Written by Laurence Blanchette
As global organizations become more and more exposed to different types of risks, many are increasingly investing in their supplier risk management program. In our experience helping clients leverage global services and sourcing, it’s clear that those that have higher supply risk maturity also have better operational and financial performance.
In this upcoming webinar, Neo Group Partner & SVP, Christine Ferrusi Ross, will explore what types of proactive measures organizations can take to ensure that they are moving toward the highest level of maturity. Christine will introduce Neo’s proprietary Risk Maturity Model and explain the key factors of a mature supplier risk management process, including:
– Risk identification, categorization and assessment
– Risk treatment
– Collaboration with stakeholders
– Organization and team skills
Topic: Assessing Your Supply Risk Maturity to Enhance Overall Performance
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2015
Time: 2:00pm EDT (11:00am PDT/12:00pm CDT)
Presenter: Christine Ferrusi Ross, Partner & SVP
You will learn:
– how to monitor and analyze global supply risks in real time,
– how to build an action plan to define, organize and address global supply risks in order to identify strategic opportunities and reduce uncertainty,
– how to design formal but flexible supply risk governance.