*Remote Position (Work from Home. Limited Travel in the future. US Based)
Objectives of the Position
- The Director of Strategic Accounts role builds trust between the two organizations by focusing on value and enabling alignment across the company. This role is a key contact for the strategic accounts’ stakeholders and is responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our client organizations.
- The key focus of this role is on educating and supporting our clients. This individual should have strong leadership skills and the business acumen to understand our clients’ pains and gains. They should also have strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and planning skills. A proactive “can do” disposition is a must have.
- Manage Supply Wisdom accounts portfolio with a focus on meeting client needs to help them get maximum value from their Supply Wisdom subscription
- Achieve assigned strategic account retention and growth objectives
- Grow share of client spend with Supply Wisdom
- Establish strong, long-term client organization relationships with Supply Wisdom
- Communicate with clients regularly and respond promptly to client queries and requests
- Keep up to date on client’s issues and rising needs in the solutions space
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to better meet client needs
- Act as the liaison between clients and internal teams including sharing ideas with the product development team
- Lead and support preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts for all client accounts
- Map and update client decision makers and stakeholders
- Understand competitor and like activities in the client environment
- Capture all of the above on Sharp Spring
- Collaboratively manage and support Client Champions with the Head of Operation
- Strong experience in the TPRM space required. If you do not have experience in TPRM, please do not apply
- Prefer risk management experience in financial services or insurance or healthcare
- Proven work experience in account leadership and management
- Proven record of account growth
- Knowledge and experience using CRM systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a track record for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a collaborative mindset
- Experience managing and leading small teams
- Technical Expert – highly knowledgeable about products and services across the TPRM landscape and lifecycle
- Relationship Lead – excels at building and strengthening relationships
- Collaborator – strong team-building skills and ability to draw on internal resources for success
- Results Driven – focused on client satisfaction to drive account retention and growth
- Innovator – ability to synthesize information, identify opportunities and communicate succinctly to executives
- Project Manager – excels at managing colleagues and ensuring that work is delivered in a timely manner
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, a results-oriented bonus, and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment with a global team filled with passionate, collaborative and outcome-oriented people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
Base compensation: $80,000-$100,000 depending on experience and variable compensation chosen
Sales Bonus compensation: 5-8% of growth revenue in assigned accounts
Annual Performance bonus: 0-10% based on corporate and personal objectives
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k etc.