Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
In January 2022, we closed a significant institutional round led by Fulcrum Equity Partners to fund our growth and market expansion into new verticals and new geographies. Join us at this exciting growth stage as stock options may be awarded for this position upon board approval.
Team Lead must be well-versed with both primary and secondary research and should
- Be able to guide team members search for relevant information on the web, synthesize the information, conduct required analysis and create research reports or presentations
- Be able to manage the process
- Be able to review productivity scorecard of team members and mentor them on regular basis
- Contribute to research projects – formulate research plan and methodology; develop and track project plan, create analysis plan & questionnaires
- Include additional insights to research deliverables during QC process
- Identify information needs from service providers and country associations, and coordinate information gathering with internal teams interfacing with service providers and such associations
- Enhance the standard research frameworks based on engagement learnings, specific client requirements and perceived gaps
- Guide team to create presentations with well-formatted charts, appropriate callouts, meaningful titles and a sequence of slides that convey high impact messages
- Manage workload allocation among team
- Manage third party research activities including coordination, providing feedback and reviewing deliverables
- Identify and implement improvement ideas for betterment of the process
- Support sales team with required research information and provide support for proposal creation
- Develop expertise and interact with outsourcing buyers, service providers, subject matter experts and others in the process of developing and delivering research services
- Perform one on one discussion, rate team members based on performance and mentor them for career development
- Support knowledge management activities
Over time, Team Leads acquire people management skills in addition to managing the process and become Managers providing expert guidance and advice to global outsourcing buyers.
Experience and Skills:
- Consistent focus on ‘delivery excellence’
- Highly analytical
- Ability to work with limited supervision and against pressing deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent skills in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
- Experience with/exposure to research on outsourcing market (buyers, vendors, locations, pricing, etc.)
- Experience in managing the process and team
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making the world a better place, not just for us but for those around us, is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. In addition, we offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in delivering market-leading risk management solutions, empowering our clients, and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
Please note, Supply Wisdom has adopted a policy requiring all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based upon applicable state laws and regulations.