Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
In January 2022, we closed a significant institutional round led by Fulcrum Equity Partners to fund our growth and market expansion into new verticals and new geographies. Join us at this exciting growth stage as stock options may be awarded for this position upon board approval.
The Senior Research Analyst must be well-versed with both primary and secondary research and should
- Be able to search for relevant information on the web, synthesize the information, conduct required analysis and create research reports or presentations
- Be able to conduct interviews of senior executives of global firms, service providers and government entities in emerging markets.
- Contribute to research projects – formulate research plan and methodology; develop and track project plan, create analysis plan & questionnaires, collect information, analyze data
- Conduct primary and secondary research
- Establish mechanism for preparing baseline reports and continual tracking of data points required for continuous, long term research projects covering global service delivery locations and service providers
- Identify information needs from service providers and country associations, and coordinate information gathering with internal teams interfacing with service providers and such associations
- Enhance the standard research frameworks based on engagement learning’s, specific client requirements and perceived gaps
- Identify alternative and other data sources and mechanisms to collect data more efficiently and effectively
- Prepare presentations with well-formatted charts, appropriate callouts, meaningful titles and a sequence of slides that convey high impact messages.
- Support advisors and sales team with required research information and provide support for proposal creation
- Manage third party research activities including coordination, providing feedback and reviewing deliverables
- Develop expertise and interact with outsourcing buyers, service providers, subject matter experts and others in the process of developing and delivering research services
- Support knowledge management activities
Over time, Senior Research Analysts become specialist analysts and Team leaders in areas of the market, providing expert guidance and advice to global outsourcing buyers.
- Consistent focus on ‘delivery excellence’
- Highly analytical
- Ability to work with limited supervision and against pressing deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent skills in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
- Experience with / exposure to research on outsourcing market (buyers, vendors, locations, pricing, etc.)
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making the world a better place, not just for us but for those around us, is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. In addition, we offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in delivering market-leading risk management solutions, empowering our clients, and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
Please note, Supply Wisdom has adopted a policy requiring all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based upon applicable state laws and regulations.