Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
In January 2022, we closed a significant institutional round led by Fulcrum Equity Partners to fund our growth and market expansion into new verticals and new geographies. Join us at this exciting growth stage as stock options may be awarded for this position upon board approval.
- Assist in bringing our company’s vision and strategy to life through product planning and development throughout the entire product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing market and customer requirements and defining product vision.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams including leadership, sales, marketing, technology, operations, and strategic accounts to further understand and respond to our customer’s needs and wants in order to convert those into innovative product enhancements and new product developments.
- Meet with clients and other key stakeholders to gather and prioritize customer requirements and product feedback to respond with product enhancements or innovations
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop the product requirements, business model, and product pricing strategies
- Research and suggest new product development and refinements for existing products
- Create and present visionary innovations, business cases, and strategic decision proposals
- Lead strategic partnerships and contract negotiations related to new product development and product enhancements
- Define and monitor company relevant KPIs to achieve set objectives
- Remain abreast of the latest industry trends and technology
- Ensure sales team support through product information and product demos
- Advanced project management skills
- Experience in working with global market/industry analyst firms for product roadmaps and launches
- Experience in defining and launching innovative B2B SaaS products
- Experience with costing and pricing models and price management
- Experience with requirements gathering related to risk models, analytics, statistical analysis, report generation, and internet-based subscription management tools
- Experience working with global teams and diverse cultures preferred
Your Key Competencies:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to develop mutually acceptable solutions
- High level of comfort with technology and its development
- Excellent planning, organization, problem-solving, and time management skills, including the ability to plan and manage several projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Excellent documentation skills along with in-depth knowledge of product strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including detailed report creation and executive presentation skills
- Extremely effective working independently and with cross-functional teams
- Adept at assimilating the voice-of-the-customer and market problems to drive innovative products and product enhancements
Your Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a business, computer science or risk management emphasis; MBA is a plus.
- 5-7 years’ experience in product management for a B2B SaaS product.
- 5+ years’ service product management experience in data & analytics, supply chain, third-party risk, vendor governance, research, consulting, or outsourcing.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1. People First
2. Client Next
3. Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, results oriented bonus/commissions and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.