* Remote Position (US Central or East Coast time zones)
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. 2020 was a banner year with 3X growth rate, and 2021 promises to be even better. We are leveraging artificial intelligence and digital technologies to innovate risk management through continuous risk intelligence and monitoring solutions. We are automating risk management and were granted a patent by the USPTO in May 2020 for our unique and innovative intelligence system and process.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be a critical link between the prospect and sales team. They will qualify inbound leads for distribution and also conduct outbound communication activities. This is a high-volume telephone and email contact environment that requires strong organizational capabilities, attention to detail, initiative, and a desire to work as part of a fast-paced team.
- Identify, research, and cultivate prospect relationships through targeted outreach and use of information in our CRM system and prospecting tool
- Respond to leads generated by marketing and other outreach activities to ensure timely follow up and conversion of leads to meetings
- Achieve designated prospect contact and meeting-setting metrics to meet monthly meeting targets
- Engage prospects via the phone and create sufficient interest to secure introductory meetings with the Sales team.
- Communicate effectively in writing and via the telephone
- Ability to articulate Supply Wisdom’s value proposition
- Self-motivated with a high energy level, and interest in driving toward a quantitative goal
- Demonstrated ability to be comfortable and effective on the telephone
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to relate
- A business-oriented, entrepreneurial mind-set that can flexibly respond to new challenges
- Proven computer proficiency, including experience with CRM database technologies
- A bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Base pay will range from $40-$50k based on experience. Bonuses and commissions available on successful closing of sponsored deals
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, results oriented bonus and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.