Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
In January 2022, we closed a significant institutional round led by Fulcrum Equity Partners to fund our growth and market expansion into new verticals and new geographies. Join us at this exciting growth stage as stock options may be awarded for this position upon board approval.
Objectives of the Position
To support the research team on accumulation of knowledge and research initiatives.
Over time, research analyst will become Senior Research Analyst and Lead Analysts or Team leaders with specialist skillsets and domain experts.
This is a remote position.
- Administer coverage of global locations and suppliers: Collect and update data with the latest available information for assigned targets through both primary and secondary sources.
- Should have knowledge about financial terms and should be able to read, understand, analyse data from annual reports
- Should have in-depth knowledge about economic indicators such as GDP, inflation and their impact on economy.
- Should have adequate knowledge about outsourcing industry and economic and geo-political situation of different countries.
- Should be able to identify risk and opportunities of doing business in particular location by undertaking secondary and primary research.
- Should be able to retrieve information for any data point by using relevant key words through various free to air search engines
- Should be able to analyze data and write high quality professional research reports and provide insights and guidance to our clients.
- Monitor news and events that happen across the globe and produce event alerts for clients as and when it occurs (with actionable guidance) for clients as and when they occur.
- Contribute new ideas for the development of value-added analysis for our customers and subscribers
- Should be able to analyze data and provide relevant insights to our clients.
- Post Graduate in any stream from a well-known university.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in business/market research (specifically secondary research) covering outsourcing buyers, providers and emerging market trends.
- Sound analysis and data interpretation ability
- Computer Knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- IT/BPO industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking ability, quick learning skills and ability work under strict timelines
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making the world a better place, not just for us but for those around us, is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. In addition, we offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in delivering market-leading risk management solutions, empowering our clients, and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
Please note, Supply Wisdom has adopted a policy requiring all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based upon applicable state laws and regulations.