* Remote Position (US Central or East Coast time zones)
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
In January 2022, we closed a significant institutional round led by Fulcrum Equity Partners to fund our growth and market expansion into new verticals and new geographies. Join us at this exciting growth stage as stock options may be awarded for this position upon board approval.
To keep up with our rapid growth, Supply Wisdom is looking for a Marketing Events Manager to join our expanding marketing organization. As our marketing events manager, you will be responsible for evaluating, coordinating, organizing, and managing major marketing events for Supply Wisdom, including conferences, webinars, and regional events. Ideally, you are familiar with governance, risk, and compliance (GRC).
- Responsible for evaluating, coordinating, organizing, and managing major marketing events for Supply Wisdom, including conferences, webinars, and regional events
- Oversee all aspects of event marketing including logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, and ordering marketing collateral.
- Establish a streamlined process for managing events and provide a scalable and predictable model for success
- Work with marketing ops and sales to track leads, demos, and deals generated from events and campaigns.
- Use HubSpot to track campaign metrics and continuously improve event campaign results
- Establish lead goals and other success metrics of events while monitoring and reporting on progress regularly
- Review current events and evaluate future events for consideration all with a focus on gaining better results from marketing event spend
- Represent Supply Wisdom at industry trade shows, conferences, and other events, as applicable
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strategic, data-driven mindset with excellent execution skills for rapid project completion
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience with marketing automation tools and communication platforms
- Marketing experience in technology, SaaS and/or third-party risk management, or GRC software company preferred
Your Key Competencies:
- Project management for ensuring timely delivery of projects
Your Education and Experience:
- BA/BS University degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, advertising, or business.
- 3+ years of event marketing experience
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience. We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as parental and maternity leave. Stock options will be awarded upon board approval.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making the world a better place, not just for us but for those around us, is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. In addition, we offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in delivering market-leading risk management solutions, empowering our clients, and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
Please note that Supply Wisdom has adopted a policy requiring all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based upon applicable state laws and regulations.