*Remote Position based in India, serving clients primarily in the US Central and East Coast time zones.
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. 2020 was a banner year with 2.5X growth rate, and that trajectory has continued into 2021. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks of disruption. By leveraging the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and digital technologies, our innovative continuous risk intelligence and monitoring solutions are enabling enterprises to secure their supply chains, avoid disruptions and ensure operational resilience.
Reporting directly to the Head of Go-to-Market (who reports directly to the CEO), you will support the worldwide Partnerships and Alliances Program for Supply Wisdom, including strategy, goals and agenda development.
- Set up partner and channel programs to raise brand awareness; increase lead generation and drive revenue; extend market reach; and identify new product/solution opportunities
- On-boarding partners, obtaining certifications, and leveraging networks
- Create a uniform and consistent approach to programmatically identify, target, and recruit key global, national and regional partners
- Collaboratively and cross-functionally drive the identification, structuring, negotiating, closing and nurturing of all strategic relationships to achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets and partner recruitment goals
- Expand existing relationships and support our existing partners in developing successfully executed go-to-market strategies
- Evangelize partnership joint value propositions, include sales teams to ensure awareness, enlist collaboration, minimize conflicts, and duplicated efforts
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training programs to ensure partners are equipped to properly position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet collective objectives
- Identify and share best practices to accelerate client adoption and solutions for implementation
- Conduct Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews that measure partner performance against pre-established business metrics
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
- At least 5+ years relevant experience in a similar role with a B2B SaaS solutions provider, preferably targeting business leaders in third-party risk management, sourcing/ procurement, supply chain or vendor management groups, at large and medium enterprises in Banking, Financial Servcies, Healthcare, Life Sciences and/or Pharmaceutical verticals.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account Management systems
- Availability to travel as needed (if / when travel resumes post pandemic)
Your Key Competencies:
- Technical Expert – highly knowledgeable about products and services across the TPRM, supply chain, or vendor management landscape/lifecycle with experience and expertise in similar information services preferred
- Relationship Lead – excel at building and strengthening relationships
- Collaborator – strong team-building skills and know how to draw on internal resources for success
- Results driven – self-starter focused on growth and monetizing leads
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good experience developing a successful business through the channel and proven team leadership abilities
- Extensive experience working with partners, channels, resellers and integrators to build strategic programs that drive awareness, demand and sales
- Ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, lead people, compel partners
- Strong customer and partner focus on establishing and developing long-term relationships that drive revenue
- Existing relationships with identified target partners a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience making an immediate impact
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented, well organized, self-starter who understands the psychology of sales and the sales process
- Strong track record in defining and aligning channel partner/sales strategies and programs to maximize reseller retention and revenue performance
- History of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments with a focus on development and communication of the plan, effective management of issues that hinder performance, and implementation of best practices
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in business and marketing is preferred and a minimum of 5+ years in B2B SaaS sales or partnership & alliance programs.
- This role is set to earn a competitive base salary plus commissions and will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, results oriented bonus and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.