* Remote Position (US Central or East Coast time zones)
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
In January 2022, we closed a significant institutional round led by Fulcrum Equity Partners to fund our growth and market expansion into new verticals and new geographies. Join us at this exciting growth stage as stock options may be awarded for this position upon board approval.
Drive the growth of our Mid-level Market B2B footprint through your inside sales efforts.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound prospect follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Achieve or surpass revenue targets on a quarterly basis
- Apply a disciplined solution sales and insight sales methodology to gain deep understanding of prospects’ needs
- Research prospects to identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of providers in the solution space, particularly Supply Wisdom competitors
- Maintain the in-depth product knowledge necessary to conduct effective demos and effectively manage prospective client objections
- Consult with Subject Matter Experts when required
- Communicate regularly with prospects and respond promptly to queries and requests
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate sales lead follow-ups, needs analysis documentation and proposals and capture this activity in the CRM
- 2+ years of B2B inside sales experience
- A strong background in solution and insight sales methodology (preferably in risk management solutions or SaaS solutions targeted to risk and technology leaders in mid-sized enterprises)
- Experience in third-party, supply-chain or vendor risk management
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and planning skills to establish and lay the groundwork for sales growth and monetizing leads
- A proactive “can do” disposition
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
Your Key Competencies
- Solution and Insight Sales Methodology – a core-competency
- Technical Expert – highly knowledgeable about products and services across the TPRM, supply chain, or vendor management landscape/lifecycle
- Relationship Lead – excel at building and strengthening relationships
- Collaborator – strong team-building skills and know how to draw on internal resources for success
- Results driven – self-starter focused on growth and monetizing leads
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
Your Education and Experience
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in business, marketing, promotions, advertising or sales is preferred and a minimum of 2+ years in B2B sales.
Total compensation range of $45-55k base plus commissions will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making the world a better place, not just for us but for those around us, is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. In addition, we offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in delivering market-leading risk management solutions, empowering our clients, and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
Please note, Supply Wisdom has adopted a policy requiring all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based upon applicable state laws and regulations.