* Remote Position (US Central or East Coast time zones)
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
In January 2022, we closed a significant institutional round led by Fulcrum Equity Partners to fund our growth and market expansion into new verticals and new geographies. Join us at this exciting growth stage as stock options may be awarded for this position upon board approval.
- Lead Supply Wisdom’s BFSI vertical sales strategy, sales process and execution with accountability for overall sales targets
- Set Individual sales targets within the team
- Ensure solution selling and insight selling sales methodology is leveraged across the Sales Team with a focus on achieving company growth goals
- Partner with Supply Wisdom Head of Alliances and Partnerships to generate winning Go-to- Market (GTM) strategies which optimize Supply Wisdom and Partner capabilities for potential clients’ benefit
- Partner with the Supply Wisdom Marketing Team to support brand awareness and lead generation goals and help build a robust pipeline of sales leads
- Partner with the Head of Strategic Accounts to support the increase of current client spend with Supply Wisdom
- Develop and communicate across the company a clear and current understanding our clients’ pains and gains
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual strategic sales objectives for the company
- Apply a disciplined solution sales and insight sales methodology to gain deep understanding of potential client GRC, TPRM or Supply Chain Risk needs and ensure that the sales methodology is applied uniformly by the entire Supply Wisdom Sales Team
- Keep up to date on rising needs in the solutions space including maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the competitive and industry landscape across Supply Wisdom key industry verticals and leverage such knowledge to suggest solutions and innovative ideas to better meet client needs
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of providers in the GRC, Supply Chain Risk and TPRM solution space, particularly Supply Wisdom competitors. Ensure the Sales Team possesses the same current understanding and clear view on differentiators.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge to effectively manage prospective client objections and conduct product demos. Ensure the Sales Team possesses the same understanding and ability.
- Establish protocols for regular communication with existing or potential sales leads and prompt response to queries and requests. Ensure Sales Team complies with said protocols.
- Establish protocols to prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate pipeline, sales lead follow-ups, needs analysis documentation, and proposals. Ensure Sales Team complies with said protocols and that all information is captured on our CRM.
- A strong background in solution and insight sales methodology (preferably in risk management or Procurement/Sourcing SaaS solutions targeted to risk and technology leaders in large enterprises)
- Experience in the Risk Management (GRC, TPRM or Supply Chain Risk Management highly desirable)
- Previous sales team leadership and management experience In the BFSI vertical
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and planning skills to establish and lay the groundwork for sales growth and monetizing leads
- Strong negotiation skills with a proactive problem-solving “can do” mindset
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account Management systems
- Availability to travel as needed (if / when travel resumes post pandemic)
Your Key Competencies:
- Solution and Insight Sales Methodology – a core-competency
- Technical Expert – highly knowledgeable about products and services across the TPRM or supply chain risk landscape
- Relationship Lead – excel at building and strengthening relationships
- Collaborator – strong team-building skills and know how to draw on internal resources for success
- Results Driven – focused on growth and monetizing leads
- Innovator – ability to synthesize information, identify opportunities and communicate clearly to executives
- Project Manager – excel at managing colleagues and ensuring work is delivered in a timely manner
Your Education and Experience:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Minimum ten years of sales leadership and management experience
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit within the salary range of $175 – $225k, plus quarterly and annual bonus. Stock options will also be awarded upon board approval.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making the world a better place, not just for us but for those around us, is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. In addition, we offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in delivering market-leading risk management solutions, empowering our clients, and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
Please note, Supply Wisdom has adopted a policy requiring all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based upon applicable state laws and regulations.