* Remote Position (US Central or East Coast time zones)
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
- You will lead the alliances and partnerships program for Supply Wisdom, develop the worldwide partner and alliances strategy, goals and agenda.
- Partner with Supply Wisdom Head of Sales to generate winning Alliances strategies which optimize Supply Wisdom and Partner capabilities for potential clients’ benefit.
- Partner with the Head of Strategic Accounts to support the increase of current client spend with Supply Wisdom
- Develop and communicate across the company a clear and current understanding of our Partnership programs.
- Set up partners & channel programs to extend footprints and offerings from the company.
- Responsible for on-boarding partners and Certifications, leveraging networks.
- Create a uniform and consistent approach to programmatically identify, target, and recruit key global partners
- Collaboratively and cross-functionally drive the identification, structuring, negotiating, closing and nurturing of all strategic relationships to achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets and partner recruitment goals.
- Expand existing relationships and enable our existing partners by developing go-to-market strategies that are executed in the field.
- Evangelize partnerships- including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration and minimize sales conflicts.
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet collective objectives.
- Identify a practice which accelerates client adoption and solutions for implementation.
- Conduct Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics.
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue.
- Demonstrate value proposition to the Partners’ Executive, Sales, and Ops teams to drive continued partner success.
- At least 8+ years relevant experience in a similar role with a B2B SaaS solutions provider, preferably targeting business leaders in third-party risk management, soucring/ procurement, supply chain or vendor management groups, at large and medium enterprises in Banking, Financial Servcies, Healthcare, Life Sciences and/or Pharmaceutical verticals.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account Management systems
- Availability to travel as needed (if / when travel resumes post pandemic)
Your Key Competencies:
- Technical Expert – highly knowledgeable about products and services across the TPRM, supply chain, or vendor management landscape/lifecycle. Experience and expertise in similar information services will be preferred
- Relationship Lead – excel at building and strengthening relationships
- Collaborator – strong team-building skills and know how to draw on internal resources for success
- Results driven – self-starter focused on gowth and monetizing leads
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good experience developing a successful business through the channel and proven leadership abilities leading a team
- Extensive experience working with partners, channels, resellers and integrators to build strategic programs that drive awareness, demand and sales
- Ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, lead people, compel partners
- Strong customer and partner focus on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships that drive revenue
- Existing relationships with identified target partners a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented, very organized, self-starter, understanding of the psychology of sales & the sales process
- Strong track record in defining and aligning channel partner/sales strategies and programs to maximize reseller retention and revenue performance
- History of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments through a focus on: developing and communicating the plan, addressing issues that hinder performance, and implementing best practices
Education and Experience:
BA/BS University degree with a concentration in business and marketing is preferred and a minimum of 5+ years in B2B SaaS sales or partnership & alliance programs.
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit within the salary range of $125,000 – $150,000 plus annual bonus. Stock options will also be awarded upon board approval.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1. People First
2. Client Next
3. Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, results oriented bonus/commissions and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.