Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. 2020 has been a banner year with a 3X growth rate, and 2021 promises to be even better. We are leveraging artificial intelligence, digital technologies and experts to innovate risk management through continuous risk intelligence and monitoring solutions. We are automating risk management and were granted a patent by the USPTO in May 2020 for our unique and innovative intelligence system and process.
- As leader of Supply Wisdom Sales and the Supply Wisdom Sales Team, lead sales execution, sales process and sales team members with accountability for overall and personal sales targets.
- Ensure solution selling and insight selling sales methodology is leveraged across the sales team while focusing company and sales team on realizing growth goals.
- Partner with Supply Wisdom Head of Alliances and Partnerships to generate winning Go-to-Market (GTM) strategies which optimize Supply Wisdom and Partner capabilities for potential clients’ benefit.
- Partner with the Supply Wisdom Marketing Team to support brand awareness and lead generation goals and help build a robust pipeline of sales leads.
- Partner with the Head of Strategic Accounts to support growing share of current client spend with Supply Wisdom.
- Develop and communicate to the Sales and Marketing Teams a clear understanding our clients’ pains and gains.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual strategic sales objectives through the disciplined application of a solution and insight sales methodology.
- Apply a disciplined solution sales and insight sales methodology to gain deep understanding of potential client Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) needs. Ensure that the sales methodology is applied uniformly by the entire Supply Wisdom Sales Team.
- Keep up to date on rising needs in the solutions space including maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the competitive and industry landscape across Supply Wisdom key industry verticals. Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to better meet client needs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of providers in the TPRM solution space, particularly Supply Wisdom competitors.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge, conduct product demos, and effectively manage prospective client objections.
- Organize and direct Supply Wisdom pilots for prospective clients.
- Communicate regularly with existing or potential sales leads and respond promptly to queries and requests.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate sales lead follow-ups, needs analysis documentation, and proposals. Capture all of the above on CRM (Sharp Spring).
- A strong background in solution and insight sales methodology (preferably in risk management solutions or SaaS solutions targeted to risk and technology leaders in large enterprises)
- Experience in the Risk Management (TPRM or supply chain risk management highly desirable)
- Previous sales team leadership and management experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and planning skills to establish and lay the groundwork for sales growth and monetizing leads. A proactive “can do” disposition is a must have.
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account Management systems
- Availability to travel as needed (if / when travel resumes post pandemic)
Your Key Competencies:
- Solution and Insight Sales Methodology – a core-competency
- Technical Expert – highly knowledgeable about products and services across the TPRM landscape/lifecycle
- Relationship Lead – excel at building and strengthening relationships
- Collaborator – strong team-building skills and know how to draw on internal resources for success
- Results Driven – focused on growth and monetizing leads
- Innovator – ability to synthesize information, identify opportunities and communicate clearly to executives
- Project Manager – excel at managing colleagues and ensuring work is delivered in a timely manner
Your Education and Experience:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Minimum ten years of industry sales leadership experience
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
- 1. People First
- 2. Client Next
- 3. Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, results oriented bonus and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.