Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. 2020 has been a banner year with a 3X growth rate, and 2021 promises to be even better. We are leveraging artificial intelligence, digital technologies and experts to innovate risk management through continuous risk intelligence and monitoring solutions. We are automating risk management and were granted a patent by the USPTO in May 2020 for our unique and innovative intelligence system and process.
We are looking for a Individual Contributor to work as Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
You should be familiar with Agile methodologies using scrum and Kanban practice.
- Work with development team and product manager to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective REST APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software using RPA and AI/ML techniques.
- Degree in Computer Science with 8-10 years of development experience in building cloud native SaaS applications that is scalable.
- Strong organizational and project management skills using agile methodologies.
- Hands-on Experience with server-side languages such as Python and NodeJS and Django Framework.
- Hands-on Experience with database technology such as MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience with AWS services and Nginx Web Server.
- Hands-on experience with Message Brokers RabbitMQ, Event Handling and synchronization.
- Proficiency and experience in refactoring monolithic application to microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and docker.
- Knowledge on SSO implementation is desirable.
- Familiarity with using Gitlab, Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
- 1. People First
- 2. Client Next
- 3. Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.