Location Remote (India)
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement, and third-party risk leaders manage risks and operational resilience. Our market-leading risk intelligence solution leverages the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and data science to deliver the real-time early-warning risk intelligence that enterprises critically need now to secure their supply chains, prevent disruptions, and ensure operational resiliency. The demand for our solution is stronger than ever, and our team must expand to keep up.
In January 2022, we closed a significant institutional round led by Fulcrum Equity Partners to fund our growth and market expansion into new verticals and geographies. Join us at this exciting growth stage as stock options may be awarded for this position upon board approval.
As a Finance Assistant, you will perform general accounting duties within the accounting and finance department that support the organization’s day-to-day operations, and the month-end and close year-end process.
This position is 100% remote.
- Prepare and record recurring journal entries and ad hoc entries
- Generate monthly reports and compile data for further analysis by other team members
- Perform monthly P&L flux analysis and identify drivers and potential entries
- Prepare schedules and reports according to the monthly close deadlines
- Spot errors and proactively escalate findings that might affect P&L adjustments or close deadlines
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP principles
- Support financial and tax audits
- AR management and follow-up as well as credit card program management
- Accounts payable and reimbursement management
- 5+ years of general accounting experience in a corporate environment, preferably in a service/ SaaS industry
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration o,r a related field preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel (e.g,. VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot tables, CONCATENATE, LEFT/RIGHT/MID, Text to Columns, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office applications (Word and Powerpoint)
- Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, take the initiative and well organized
- Able to work fast under pressure
- Meticulous, with an attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health insurance for team members and their dependents with 50% company-paid premiums
- Education allowance
- Sodexo Meal Pass
- Bonuses based on performance
- Paid time off
- Home office furniture & equipment expenses
- Home internet, wellness, etc.
- Fully distributed team with flexible work hours
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s experience level and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making the world a better place, not just for us but for those around us, is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits. In addition, we offer a vibrant work environment, a and global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in delivering market-leading risk management solutions, empowering our clients, and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.
Please note, Supply Wisdom has adopted a policy requiring all team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based upon applicable state laws and regulations.