* Remote Position (US Central or East Coast time zones)
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. 2020 was a banner year with 3X growth rate, and 2021 promises to be even better. We are leveraging artificial intelligence and digital technologies to innovate risk management through continuous risk intelligence and monitoring solutions. We are automating risk management and were granted a patent by the USPTO in May 2020 for our unique and innovative intelligence system and process.
- Reporting directing to Head of Go-To-Market, lead the strategic planning, development and execution of Supply Wisdom’s marketing initiatives to impact brand recognition and revenue generation.
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance with organization objectives.
- Lead marketing and content team members with accountability for overall and personal targets.
- Partner with Supply Wisdom Sales Head and Head of Alliances and Partnerships to generate winning Go-to-Market (GTM) strategies which optimize Supply Wisdom and Partner capabilities for potential clients’ benefit.
- Partner with the Supply Wisdom Sales Team to develop a clear understanding of our clients’ pains and gains in order to develop marketing initiatives that support their efforts to build a robust pipeline of sales leads.
- Partner with the Head of Strategic Accounts to support their efforts to grow share of current client spend with Supply Wisdom.
- Engage with market analysts and influencers to differentiate industry segment and Supply Wisdom unique solution and competitive advantage.
- Develop marketing strategy and plan to support revenue generation based on market research and includes product marketing content, communications, advertising, and public relations.
- Ensure that Supply Wisdom’s key differentiators and marketing messages are clearly distributed internally and to targeted audiences in order to meet brabd and lead generation objectives.
- Engage with market analysts and influencers to differentiate industry segment and Supply Wisdom unique solution and competitive advantage
- Set and meet monthly, quarterly and annual strategic marketing objectives for awareness, consideration, conversion, and retention.
- Apply a disciplined methodology to gain deep understanding of potential client Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) and Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) needs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of providers in the TPRM solution space, particularly Supply Wisdom competitors.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge to enable clear understanding of our solution’s capabilities.
- Seek out new ways to deliver messages including mobile platforms, video and social media.
- Deep experience and background in B2B marketing (preferably in risk management solutions or SaaS solutions targeted to risk and procurement leaders in large enterprises)
- Experience in risk management (TPRM or supply chain risk management highly desirable)
- Previous marketing team leadership and management experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and planning skills to establish and lay the groundwork for successful marketing efforts.
- A proactive problem-solving disposition
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and outcome oriented company culture
Your key competencies:
- Leader – demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Collaborator – outstanding communication, interpersonal, and strong team-building skills and know how to draw on internal resources for success
- Innovator – deep understanding of changing market dynamics with ability to synthesize information, identify opportunities and communicate clearly to executives
- Results Driven – focused on growth and generating leads
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Superb analytical and creative skills
- Technical Expert – highly knowledgeable about marketing principles, brand, product and service management across the TPRM landscape/lifecycle
- Project Manager – excel at managing colleagues and ensuring work is delivered in a timely manner
Your Education and Experience:
- BA/BS University degree required and MBA in marketing or business preferred
- Minimum ten years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility – with a focus on market expansion – and five years of experience in a leadership role
Total compensation will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, results oriented bonus and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.