* Remote Position based in India
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. 2020 was a banner year with 2.5X growth rate, and that trajectory has continued into 2021. Supply Wisdom’s patented solution is transforming the way supply chain, procurement and third-party risk leaders manage risks of disruption. By leveraging the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and digital technologies, our innovative continuous risk intelligence and monitoring solutions are enabling enterprises to secure their supply chains, avoid disruptions and ensure operational resilience.
Reporting to the Head of Risk Intelligence Ops (who reports directly to the COO), you Work as an automation lead and specialist, responsible for end to end support for Operations management.
- The role involves end to end planning, creating annual plans for automation initiatives and strategy for execution, and identifying automation possibilities that drives process efficiency.
- He/she will be the strategic point of contact to operations team and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with remote teams and senior leaders.
- The individual will interface and drive agenda with the operations & technology teams to build scalable solutions. In addition he/she will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security and integrity of Supply Wisdom systems and data.
- The role involves influencing peers and stakeholders to achieve functional and business goals assigned.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals.
- The individual will seek various data source options available in the marketplace and perform initial Proof of Concept (PoC) for automating data collection keeping in mind compliance, authenticity and pricing.
Key Result Areas include, but not limited to:
- Responsibility for defining and driving functional/business goals, building a data oriented culture, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve business goals.
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on various project milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
- Increase % of automation across client delivery value chain
- Ensure and monitor automation progress
- Ensure and monitor increase in analyst productivity
- At least 5+ years relevant experience in a similar role with a B2B SaaS solutions provider, preferably targeting business leaders in third-party risk management
- Hands on experience with cloud based AWS environment
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in technology and additional skillsets on automation is preferred
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, results oriented bonus and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.