* Remote Position (US Central or East Coast time zones)
Join a dynamic company that is growing at an explosive rate. 2020 was a banner year with 3X growth rate, and 2021 promises to be even better. We are leveraging artificial intelligence and digital technologies to innovate risk management through continuous risk intelligence and monitoring solutions. We are automating risk management and were granted a patent by the USPTO in May 2020 for our unique and innovative intelligence system and process.
Reporting directly to the Head of Global Sales, you will manage the sales cycle, understand customer gains and pains, and demonstrate our robust continuous monitoring capabilities and continuous risk intelligence solutions to move prospects through the sales process until conversion to revenue-generating clients.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through a disciplined approach via solution and insight selling methodology
- Apply a disciplined solution sales and insight sales methodology to gain deep understanding of prospects’ needs
- Keep up to date with the rising needs in the solution space while maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Maintain the in-depth product knowledge necessary to conduct effective demos and effectively manage prospective client objections
- Communicate regularly with prospects and respond promptly to queries and requests
- Consult with Subject Matter Experts when required
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate sales lead follow-ups, needs analysis documentation and proposals and capture this activity in the CRM
- 5+ years B2B or SaaS sales experience, preferably in third-party risk management, supply chain or vendor management targeted to risk and technology leaders at large and medium enterprises in Healthcare, Life Sciences and/or Pharmaceutical verticals
- A strong background in solution and insight sales methodology
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account Management systems
- Availability to travel as needed (if / when travel resumes post pandemic)
Your Key Competencies:
- Solution and Insight Sales Methodology – a core-competency
- Technical Expert – highly knowledgeable about products and services across the TPRM, supply chain, or vendor management landscape/lifecycle
- Relationship Lead – excel at building and strengthening relationships
- Collaborator – strong team-building skills and know how to draw on internal resources for success
- Results driven – self-starter focused on gowth and monetizing leads
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
Education and Experience:
BA/BS University degree with a concentration in business and marketing is preferred and a minimum of 5+ years in B2B sales.
Total compensation range of $80-100k base plus commissions will be a function of the successful candidate’s level of experience and fit.
Our Commitment to You:
At Supply Wisdom, we have three core values:
1) People First
2) Client Next
3) Better Place 360
We believe our people come first. Empowering our people will enable them to bring tremendous value to our clients. Making our world a better place not just for us, but for those around us is our way of expressing gratitude and encouraging richer lives.
This role is set to earn a competitive base salary, results oriented bonus and generous benefits. We offer a vibrant work environment, a global team filled with passionate and fun-loving people coming from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
If you are looking to make an impact in the delivery of market-leading risk management solutions, while surrounding yourself with a team committed to empowering each other, empowering our clients and making the world a better place, then Supply Wisdom is the place for you.